Dive a little deeper into your practice
Nothing to do but yoga
Saturday April 13 3 -4:30 with Leda Swann
In this workshop we will take a journey, a journey into ourselves, a journey away from the social dramas at school, the dramas of the screen, the dramas of our families, and the confusion that the middle school years bring. We will enter a quieter, more reflective and mindful space, of yoga, meditation, journaling, art, simple energetic balancing, and sharing. We will strive to cultivate an environment where we can learn and practice self-care, self-acceptance, and kindness through more fully listening to ourselves and others.
A weekend of total bliss and relaxation.
April 3-5th 2020
Join Tadasana teachers Angie, Megan and Diana in Southern Colorado for a rejuvenating weekend of yoga, meditation and hot springs at Joyful Journey Hot Spring Spa, at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains in Moffat, CO.
This retreat is limited to 12 participants. We recommend reserving your spot early.
- All meals from dinner the day of arrival to lunch the day of departure
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Endless soaking in the natural healing mineral hot spring waters that range from 98 to 108F
- Single or double occupancy private queen bed and bath accommodations
- "Tadasana Retreats" gift
- Optional spa treatments and private yoga session